Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just Sharing

I have been watching a ton of Kenny Vs. Spenny lately. If you haven't seen the show, it is two friends facing off in competitions like "Who can bone the most women?" and "Who can wear a gorilla suit the longest?", the loser faces a ridiculous humiliation. Spenny is the straight man, while Kenny is pure evil and absolutely hilarious.

Here is "Who can piss off more people?" broken into three parts 1 2 3 enjoy the mindless comedy!

Oh women...

Even Red Sox fans must agree that the media's reaction to the first Yankees game is absurd.

The new Mastodon record is brutal. I would put them in the running for best band, they are certainly the best metal band out there. Anybody else into it (Grish)?

Handsome Furs. Better than Sunset Rubdown? Better than Wold Parade?!? Perhaps...

3 comments:

  1. Rapid fire style:

    New Handsome Furs I am not that into. "I'm Confused" is a jam, but I am only into a few other songs.

    I am DLing the new Mastodon now. I am sure I will love it.

    I was listening to WEEI today. Oh. My. God. There was so much hatred/stupidity (nothing new from EEI) it was a laugh. 0-162 for the Yanks, here we come.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new Mastodon gets a little proggy, but the subject matter is great and still has some good shred.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry friendo, no way I can agree Handsome Furs>Sunset Rubdown (who I think are really really amazing) or > Wolf Parade, but then again I'm Spencer Krug fanboy #1.

    ReplyDelete