Thursday, May 7, 2009

NBA Observations

1. I despise the Lakers so, so much. I despise pretty much every player on the team. Derek Fisher is my new most hated (although I've hated him for a long time), largely because of the cheap shot foul he put on Scola tonight.

2. The Rockets rule so much. Yao's Willis Reed in game 1 was pretty sweet. Artest is a badass, Battier rules, and Aaron Brooks is fun to watch. On a semi-related note, is McGrady dead? Shouldn't he be on the bench? I swear I haven't seen him once, whereas KG is shown at every TV timeout (god, KG rules).

3. Pierce is playing like he has mono. He just seems so fatigued all the time. I hope since he barely played in Game 2, he is going to be back Game 3 with some energy, but I have my doubts.

4. Fuck Kobe so much. He just threw an elbow into Artest's throat, and then Artest got thrown out (maybe semi-legitimately). My hope when I saw the replay was that Kobe would be suspended for Game 3, but that's as likely as the Hawks winning their series against Cleveland.

5. Ugh, I'm so disgusted with the Lakers game I can't think straight.

2 comments:

  1. I was just going to work on something like this, but I'll comment instead.

    Ok Ron Artest may have seen a friend stabbed BY A FUCKING TABLE LEG WHILE PLAYING BASKETBALL. Look for the video interview, it's absurd. He is the most entertaining player in sports right now, period. He made Kobe (whom I like more than most people) look like a punk last night.

    I think T-Mac is teetering on a ledge somewhere, drinking straight Grey Goose while remembering when the Magic were up 3-0 and he guaranteed they'd make it to round 2. Oops. I feel worse for no player in the NBA. He is so cursed. Don't expect to see him on the bench as long as the Rockets are alive.

    Derek Fisher is a bitch. Scola is one of those Euro players who does a lot of questionable things, but Fisher checked him -- not even trying to hide his cheapness, like Kobe. Also, Rafer Alston slap down? Come on Michael.

    I love the Nuggets and really want them to play the Lakers. Melo, Birdman (!!), Chauncey, you gotta love them. They shat all over the Hornets and if the Rockets lose, they are the only legit threat to ruin a LA/CLE finals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Birdman really does rule so much.

    ReplyDelete