Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Are you fucking kidding me?

So I'm sitting here happily watching Modern Marvels on History Channel when the next show comes on: a multi-hour show called "Ancient Aliens" which starts off with them interviewing the Vatican about whether aliens were angels. Are you fucking kidding me? Who the fuck authorized this waste of money? Like ok, maybe on the scifi channel with their ghost hunting shows, but seriously, on the history channel? What the fuck happened?

Remember when the history channel was good? Then it became the WWII channel, went back to being good, the waffled a little bit running only shows about hitler and kinda lame shows like modern marvels which really aren't what the channel should be about. Now they've pretty much hit rock bottom with shit like this. Like seriously, this is beyond lame.

Remember awesome shows on the history of jazz and baseball on history channel? Yeah neither do I, those were documentaries by Ken Burns on PBS. This is what the history channel should be, not this fucking lame bullshit they're airing these days. My, how the mighty have fallen (straight down to the lowest common denominator). I can't wait till they start airing "historical" episodes of Cops. Fuck that.

5 comments:

  1. This is Mark on K-dog's computer and I totally believe in ancient aliens and wish there were more shows on them. I'm almost 100% positive ancient aliens come to earth and built the pyramids and all those cool ancient stuff. I think its much cooler than humans building them, which is lame. Aliens rule, end of story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you were too lazy to just log me out to write that. Also: you've gotta be fuckin kidding me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Listen here, Mr. Blumpking,the sooner you start accepting the fact that the pyramids were built by predators, the better. Thank you, History Channel, for your wonderful insight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed, the best part about history is crazy shit that can only be explained through aliens. I'm just happy History Channel recognizes this fact. Also, vampire shows rule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There should just be a conspiracy channel. As we all know, if the aliens did not do it, the new world order did. It is just a fact.

    ReplyDelete