Sunday, July 26, 2009

Can I Play With Your Dandelion?

Grish already posted about Super Mash Bros (and Wig played me some songs), but I was a bit unconvinced for awhile, until I got their (free) albums from their Myspace. The following is maybe the most wonderful two minutes of music I have ever heard:








I've also been listening to some good summer tunes from JJ and Ganglians.

JJ are Swedish, kind of tropical-influenced (but not in a lame way), and totally rad. Here is a link to one of their tunes. Ganglians is a more far out, reverbier version of the Beach Boys: dig it. "Voodoo" is one of my faves.

Also, does anyone know how to embed music files? On some blogs I've seen, they embed a Lala thing that plays it, but for some reason whenever I try it crashes my computer, which is being a POS?

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Mash Bros. fan club. This is probably the best overall song, due to the amount/choice of samples, but I fucking love the Lil Wayne one.

    I have no idea how to embed music files, I wish I did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you meant Jack Johnson for a second.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I didn't even realize that (which is stupid, because I mean, DOY) jj could, nay, should, be interpreted as Jack Johnson.

    ReplyDelete