Thursday, April 23, 2009

Crackle Cinemactive

Hey guys,

Help me out while having fun at the same time. I've been interning at Sony Pictures Television this semester and we're launching a web-based trivia site in the vein of "Scene It" and I need to get people to start playing it.

Do you guys mind making Usernames and playing some of the pods? It's free and you won't receive any emails because of it.

You get to watch some pretty awesome video clips from movies in the Sony Catalogue and check out what me and 5 other interns have been working on the past few months!

The website is www.cracklecinemactive.com

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. So far its interesting, not a bad way to get their catalog out there. You should put it up on digg. Also, twitter search for movie trivia people and the direct reply to them telling them about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game is awesome!!! I can't believe how many movies they've got up there!

    ReplyDelete