Thursday, April 30, 2009

Personal Finance: the saga continues

Last week I ordered the book I Will Teach You to be Rich by blogger Ramit Sethi through amazon.com. I started reading it the past few days and so far it has blown my mind. So good in fact that I've changed my entire banking based upon it in order to keep up with inflation and grow what I do have while I continue my job hunt. Contrary to the title this isn't a book about getting rich quick or anything. What it is about is learning to better manage your money and grow it for the long term while learning good spending habits and optimizing the accounts you already have. I highly recommend it. It is geared towards 20-somethings and is generally a fun read, do yourselves a favor and go out and buy this. You won't be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment