Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spark the Net

Here is a little game. Below you will find five factoids taken directly from five celebrity Wikipedia pages. Your job is to guess who the mystery people are.

1. "Claimed he hired and sent prostitutes to opponents' hotel rooms the night before a game in an attempt to tire them out, and that at his peak, he spent thousands of dollars a day on narcotics."

2. "Remains as friends with fellow Wild & Crazy kid Omar Gooding, and served as a character witness in Gooding's 1995 gun possession trial. The two currently share a vacation home near Las Vegas where they host an annual Wild & Crazy Kids reunion party, complete with Dizzy Bat Home Run Derby."

3. "Insisted they return to their hotel, saying , 'I forgot something. We've got to go back!' When the limo returned, he ran to his room, grabbed the TV while it was plugged in, threw it out the window and into the pool. He then jumped back into the limousine, sighing 'I nearly forgot.'

4. "During a court hearing, he once called a female prosecutor a 'sperm donor.'"

5. "Common themes in his songs are: 'A deep sense of isolation and an equal desire for connection. A yearning for home - and at the same time, the allure of greater freedom. The good, the bad and the ugly about a crazy little thing called love.'

15 comments:

  1. I am going to guess after reading 1/2 of the first one: L.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And then I realized the name of the post...

    I won't spoil it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have clarified, each is a separate celeb. The greatness of The Reign Man is only represented in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. L.T. is definitely #1. Not sure about the other 4, maybe DLR for 3 and Freddie Mercury for 5.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #2 has to be Omar's blonde buddy -- the name escapes me. Walberg? Something like that...


    P.S., I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Donny Jeffcoat!

    I really want to attend this WCK reunion party.
    Is it just the three (four) of them?

    ps I love this too. Maybe a monthly installment?

    ReplyDelete
  7. LT for #1, and Jeffcoat for a hilarious #2, are correct.

    I'll try to keep this up. I was originally going to do 10 people, but there are only so many drug stories on wikipedia. I will at least do it once a month, maybe specific categories like wrestlers, nba ballers, etc...

    I'll post some hints for the other guys tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. clues:

    3. deadbeat

    4. food stamps

    5. Silverman

    ReplyDelete
  9. #5 has to be F-Murc. I want to break freeee!

    I feel like #4 has to be the reign man based on what surely must be a history of litigious babymommas.

    and i'm totally stumped on #3. There are so many deadbeats who come to mind..

    ReplyDelete
  10. All wrong my good man, answers Monday. I just read your JamesAbroad handle as a question. It is much funnier that way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. #3 - The Diamond One
    #4 - O.J. Simpson, just cuz
    #5 - Jim Morrison

    ReplyDelete
  12. #5 Rod Stewart gimme them grablowskus.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it's important to remember in times like these...

    "Yes, it's true that I once dunked a ball and sparks flew."

    Never stops getting funny.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Answers:

    1. The REAL LT
    2. Donnie Jeffcoat
    3. Keith Moon
    4. Ol' Dirty Bastard
    5. Neil Diamond

    ReplyDelete