Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Alley: Festival Bound
















Hey guys,

I haven't posted anything in a while...thought I'd throw out a random update. Any chance people could do the same? I've lost touch with a bunch of you and I need to know what's going on.

"The Alley" (aka the film I directed my junior year) is making its festival debut this weekend at NYU's New Visions and Voices Film Festival. Over 100 films were submitted and will be screened for two full days. Saturday night there is an Awards ceremony. Wish me luck!

Also, I'm in the latter stages of post production on my senior thesis, "9/12". Just handed it over to my sound editor, so I have a few weeks of mixing to do. Then after my composer scores it and I do a bit of color correction, it should be finished!

I'm also graduating in Mid-May. I will be home for most of the summer and then I will eventually decide if I'm going to move back to New York or grow a pair and move to L.A.

Any advice? Anybody want to live with me in either locale? What are you all doing with your lives?

Love,

DePo

No comments:

Post a Comment