Thursday, February 19, 2009

A Few Things

Just a few things on I must bring up...

- I cannot wait for the MLB season to start, but I really can't wait for fantasy baseball to start. Basement League members owe a certain 2008 champ $5 each oww oww (I kid, don't worry about it). I really want to write a fantasy draft preview, but I don't want to reveal any players I covet. Is A-Rod still a first rounder???

- This Brian Cashman note cracked me up.

- The Mad Dog has been the only listenable person in sports media when it comes to this A-Rod business. I always considered the Mad Dog name to be a bit stupid, but his energy level is always full blast and he truly may be insane. His train of thought today was hilarious, he went from A-Rod, ragging on his wife, his cat "Yum-yum", and back to A-rod in two seconds, shouting the whole way through. True hero.

- Tim Fite is the fucking man.

- Don't read Batman R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment