Sunday, February 15, 2009

Goblin Cock

This past Friday I attended Goblin Cock's show at Harpers Ferry. I have never seen so many "devil horns" given by the band themselves. The keyboard player pretty much had a hand up the whole time, either giving the horns or holding a skull (there was an abundance of plastic skulls decorating the stage). The lead singer also had hilarious between song banter about cats,the pets and musical, and pet dragons, all spoken in demonic tone. While not being hilarious, there were pretty kick ass songs for headbanging. Goblin Cock is not really metal, but more of a hard indie band with guitar chugs thrown about. I highly suggest you go see the robed ones if you get a chance. And if you do, don't make the same mistake I did, buy an "I heart Goblin Cock" t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment