Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Rod Stewart

Rod's coming to Bangkok on March 4th! I really want to go but it's expensive and I've been watching clips on youtube that look as if he's just been mailing it in for the past 10 years. I haven't seen a single one where he gets through young turks without flubbing his lines somewhere. I love the guy, and he has so many sweet grooves, but I feel like I'd rather stay home than see him on stage just going through the motions. Am I passing up a huge opportunity here? Guidance sought.

j

3 comments:

  1. Young Turks=one of the best songs ever. I saw a youtube clip of him in chile a few weeks ago, it was atrocious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. similar to a water country trip, this is a once in a lifetime experience. You have to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with satan on this one. You should go!!

    ReplyDelete