Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Real World

How do I get sucked into this crap? A few thoughts on the current season...

- Chet may be the worst cast member ever. His goal, to be the host of TRL (TOOL)

- One of the reasons The Real World has been watchable for so long is that there is always at least one gorgeous girl. Not this year. Baya? Super cute, but not a bombshell. One has a weiner, another is stacked but can't lead the pack, and one is a Suicide Girls reject. C'mon MTV...

- There is plenty of great unintentional humor, mostly thanks to the bro-dudes and JD the dolphin trainer/drunk

- The best moment so far was "The Machine" turning down army guy's terrible songs. Thanks for your service

How does everybody else feel about this season?

2 comments:

  1. I was going to post about Real World too. Count it. I'm beginning to hate Devon. She's a huge brat and makes so many lame excuses when she is, for example, out-sung by transgender. Don't give me any of that "I need to warm up" bullshit. What that smell like?

    I'm aching for that army dude flip out they showed in the commercials for the show. Can I get a "Get in there and clean it up" PLEASE?

    Finally, my girlfriend always comments when we are in New York (this fact results from the fact that in Boston the deep V is a lot less popular) about the lameness of deep V shirts on dudes. And on the aftershow, two of the dudes are absolutely abusing the deep V. I'm waiting for when they get so deep that your belly button is showing.

    NOW WALK IT OUT...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larsen you ought to write a fashion blog.

    ReplyDelete