Friday, February 13, 2009

Linksauce

The mind fuck that was Phoenix v. Letterman explained. [Cinema Blend]

One of the best systems ever. [College Humor]

Miss the Grammys? Here's the good stuff. [Stereogum]

I love me some cross-over pop culture. The all-time best movie baseball team. [RootZoo]

I feel like no one is talking about this. Tarantino + WWII = must-see. [Unreality]

Best. Goal celebration. Ever. [Youtube]

If you own a Wii and don't buy this, I will punch you in the face. [Game Trailers]

If the the movie is as good as the viral marketing, this movie will be epic. [Youtube]

2 comments:

  1. Damn, the best goal celebration video does not exist anymore. What was it? Can it compare with Robbie Fowler's end line snort???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, after he scores he fake boxes against at least 10 of his teammates - knocking them down one by one. It was great and I am pissed it's gone.

    ReplyDelete