Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Roidin'

As the resident Yankee fan, I feel obligated to comment on a certain A-Rod. First off, I hate him. Secondly, I'm not surprised. I thought I would be plagued by Joe Torre book questions during every game telecast, now I get to hear about steroids at least 162 times. A-Roid did the right thing by admitting his mistake, now MLB must admit theirs.

Releasing the remaining 103 names of those who tested positive in 2003 testing will remove any doubts. While it may hurt the MLB in the short term (Big Papi and Albert are going down) it will allow us to officially clothes the chapter on the Juice Era. I would cry if Derek Jeter or Mariano tested positive, but I think they have a little more character than a certain choke artist.

As for the Yankees, how do they overcome this? Two words, sign Manny. It would remove a decent amount of attention from A-Hole, hurt the Red Sox, and you know he would love the NY spotlight. I've convinced myself that this is the right thing to do, and you know you want to see it. Do it Hank, do it.


side note: If I'm A-Fraud, there is no way I'm wasting my time banging an old hag like Madonna. What a moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment