Friday, February 6, 2009

Linksauce

Left 4 Dead DLC announced! I wonder if it will actually come to the 360, unlike the Team Fortress 2 updates... [Kotaku]

M.I.A. is nine months pregnant. And the baby is due Grammy night. Fuck it, people need "Paper Planes!" [Pitchfork]

I seriously spent a few hours clicking through these game covers re-imgined as novel covers. Favorites include Killer7, Left 4 Dead, Bioshock and Mirror's Edge. [NeoGaf]

H-O-R-S-E in the All-Star game? Fuck and yes. [Deadspin]

This is the week in L4D links. But these Valentines are truly adorable. [Destructoid]

Your Super Bowl MVP is kind of crazy. No, really crazy. [Deadspin]

Two words: bacon beans. [Amazon]

This interview with Lil Wayne by Katie Couric is surreal. "Gangstas don't ask questions." [Pitchfork]

I am sure that a 24-hour Arnold movie channel would be great. [Unreality]

The first Resident Evil 5 review is in! Tis good. [Kotaku]

1 comment:

  1. The Lil Wayne interview is totally nuts. I love how he calls her "Ms. Katie".

    SO I CAN GET IT JUICY FOR YA.

    ReplyDelete