Monday, February 2, 2009

TeeVee: 1 line review edition

By network:

Fox:

Fringe: I haven't watched an episode of this, I've only seen commercials. But already I know it sucks and its a ripoff of the xfiles without David Duchovney and Gillian Anderson. He probably wasn't around because he was off indulging in his sex addiction, and she dropped off the face of the earth and hasn't clawed her way back to the surface.

House: Growing tired, still witty, but apart from that, the same as every hospital show out there. Except this one has Kal Penn and a british dude imitating an american accent.

24: Jack Bauer was just elected chairman of the RNC and this is now their PR arm. But if it isn't addictive, I don't know what is. I've heard they're using it to ween people off of heroin. Also, Janeane (whatever) Garafalo should stick to comedies and WHAS sequels.

American Idol: I think we saw this 5 years ago. And 4 years ago. And 3, 2, and last year. 

NBC: 

The office: Good as ever.

30 rock: I've only seen a couple episodes so I can't comment much.

Chuck: I watched 5 minutes of this tonight in 3d. All I know is that there was a grenade labled IG-88 in a best buy-like store. I may be only one of 3 people on this blog that got the reference. They get props for that.

Scifi: 

Battlestar galactica is the greatest show ever made. Everything else on that network sucks.s another day.

2 comments:

  1. Two things:

    NBC: Heroes is great, but you have to start from the beginning, and it helps if you love superheroes/comic books.

    SciFi: I need to try BG, you need to try Dr. Who while you still can. The current Doctor is the fucking man, even when the show is ultra corny. Watch it now before the new Doctor ruins everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call, I've only seen like one episode of it.

    ReplyDelete